Plane....... Bangkok!!! 16:53 PM


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
March 17th 2009
Published: December 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Dehli at 5.30am!



After another over night train... The ones in North India are defantily worest, no doors or western toilets, its was quite scary think i only got about 2hours sleep.



So i arrive at Dehli train station,sleepy and confussed, the last thing i want is the hassel of getting an Auto to the airport... But true to India, about 20men tried to get me in there taxi or auto's for a crazy price.



We managed to get one for 250Ruppees, which was good as seen as it was about 20miles away.Freezing cold and still very sleepy we made the journey to the airport.



Arriveing at 6am, our flight was at 11.45pm... Sitting for 15hours in the cafe at Dehli airport was an experience i don't want to repeat. If any of you have been to Dehli you may know that your only allowed to go into the actual airport 3 hours before your flight, the time before that you have to spend in a small coffee shop oppisite.



My high hopes of Singapore airlines were not shattered as i could watch loads of films listen to music and basically have my own mini systum.



I fanilly watched Slumdog Millionair, most have you have said you've seen it and you thought of me. To be honest the place they go as children is not unlike any i've seen, its a very relistic view... and don't you just love its happy ending, with the glimps of Bollywood dancing... lol



I arrived in Bangkok after a quick stop over at Singapore airlines at about 11am... The bus to Ka San road, managed to find myself a hotel just off the busy st for 2pounds, shared shower and toilet though... Thailand is much more expensive than India!



I really love Bangkok, compared to India its clean and friendly, the people don't really speak any English though, which is hard.



Brought myself a new phone today, little treat... :D



Met a pilot and spent the day with him,walking around shops and having ice cream and salad, on Jetairways of course. lol







Love you


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb