Final full Day in Cochin.


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
July 3rd 2011
Published: July 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Greeting from Cochin! We just got back to the hotel from Sunday service, amazing time of singing, fellowship and hearing Gods word. Tomorrow we will be heading to Coimbitore int he afternoon. That will be our final stop before headng back to Chennai and then home. Our days have been getting longer and longer in each city we visit. Often not getting back till 930pm, eating till 1030 and then straight to sleep. Most of our days start with a devo over breakfast and then heading out to visit disciples homes. We are often going into massive developments to a tiny cynder block house consisting of two or three rooms, one of those bein a kitchen the others bedrooms/living quarters. No house has fewer that three people living there, most often a family of six. Very convicting to us is there zeal and joy for God while surrounded in poverty. We usually head to the hotel for lunch around 1230-130pm depending on where we are. After lunch we go out again to visit more homes, have bible studies, leaders meetings, devos, or song practice. It has been a true test of relinquishing all control over to God with our schedule. We are all very thankfull to you guys back home for your support with prayers, blog comments and financial assistance. We wish and urge you all to go somewhere, India, Baltics, Haiti, anywhere and you wil see how big the kingdom of God is and your faith, character and heart will be changed for he better. We look forward to being back home to see our families, but,will be broken hearted to leave our families in India.

Much Love, YBIC, Chris



Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb