17th Octuber


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
November 20th 2010
Published: November 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The day we went to the beach was first. It was very wonderful experience. After beach we hang around the city Rishikesh. she show me the Lakshman jhula and a park. Actually she was showing me India, it was amaging to travel acording to her. She took me to Haridwar also bcs i was wanted to take bath in ganga. And took her to my Prohits to show her how they keep our records.
Next day we left for Dehradoon by bus. We sat in a park and eat some fruits. We were testing new foods. Even i also never daired to teste so much things being in india. i m not having indian food like Rotti.
There was not too much to see in dehradoon except Bhudha Temple. It was amaging. So we decide to stay there bcs it was very much big and still a major part was left to see and it was dark. So we got a guest house there.
In the morning after visting the temple we left for Mansoori. And we traveled by a shaired taxi. Here also we found hotel first and then we saw Gun Hill by cable train and walked on the Mall and she eat a lot from there. Today she tasted two new things one Gol Gappa 2nd Tikki.
We sit there for sometimes and talked a lot she told me about her life and i told her about me and yes ofcourse Shweta too.
We bought some beer from there and return back to hotel. We drink yesterday night and talked a lot too.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb