And we're off and racing


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
April 27th 2009
Published: April 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Aeroplane warningAeroplane warningAeroplane warning

Thankfully we left our gremlins at home.
Hello everybody and welcome to Jeff & Jen's travel blog. We could say that over the coming days, weeks and months you'll be able to experience all of our experiences, journey with us on our journey, dream our dreams via our detailed and constantly updated blogs on this site...

But, you all know that neither or us are organised nor committed enough, let alone holding the required long term concentration to make that happen. At best, you probably be lucky to get the occasional "we're still alive", or a listing of a few of the places we've been since we last updated three months ago. So (parents in particular) if we don't update our page here for a while it doesn't necessarily mean that we've been taken hostage by leftist guerillas, or that Jen's fallen ill with Swine flu (though she has been oinking a bit lately...), instead it probably just means that we're having such a good time that we've forgotten about you all!

No, we won't forget about you, and we'll start this blog with the best intentions of keeping you all informed about the great time we're having and the trouble we can manage to get ourselves into! On that note, I'd better start the first actual travel account. See you soon.

ps. I don't really know how this website works yet, but apparently you (yes you) can subscribe to our blog so that you get emails letting you know when we've posted a new entry

Advertisement



28th April 2009

Yep Oinking
Yep, it is great to have a blog to share your stories and pics with everyone, but considering I haven't finished writing up my Europe trip from 06 (www.mytb.org/Alt-Gr), I'd understand if you spend most of your time sleeping, eating, walking, talking, gawking (but hopefully not too much oinking...) rather than whiling away the hours penning a witty and entertaining travelogue. Have a ball you crazy kids (and a bhang lassi for me ; ) !)

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb