Kanha Safari Online Booking Provider Service - Nature’s Sprout


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
February 9th 2022
Published: February 9th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Introduction About Kanha





The Kanha Tiger Reserve is the largest national park in Madhya Pradesh. In central India, this vast geographical area covers 940km2, doubles the buffer surroundings, and is considered one of the best parks in the world for its safari.



With its amazing variety of forests and meadows, you dive deep into the Kipling jungle in search of the leopard, which is home to many fauna, as well as other exotic wildlife such as the leopard, the Indian wild dog, the bear, and the giant gaur and a type of barasingha swamp deer now available only in Kanha. There are dozens of species of fauna, from the nilgai to the dwarf-deer, while the lesser-known creatures include the Indian wolf, the pangolin, the striped wolf, the wild cat, and the honey rabbit. Usually in an Indian park, bird planting is increasing and there are about 300 species recorded.



Compared to other tiger parks, seeing hunting animals here requires further exploration, which means you get to really feel the forest as your unknown things. Watching something is very private and rewarding and for many the perfect feeling of wildlife.

Kanha Safari



Explore different parts of Kanha morning and evening jeep safaris. Participate in an 'Information Sharing Session' in the evening to learn more about the wildlife seen during the first three safaris. Nature’s Sprout provides Kanha Safari with affordable price. The Wildlife Specialist will share his knowledge and discuss various aspects of nature with wildlife.


Number of Jeep / Canters for Safaris in Kanha



Kanha has distribution of jeeps for direct tourists.



Kanha: Morning 24 & Afternoon 17



Kisli: Morning 09 & Afternoon 07



Mukki: Morning 21 & Afternoon 19



Sarhi: Morning 13 & Afternoon 11


Safari Zones & Gates in Kanha



From a tourism perspective, the park is divided into 08 areas. Of them Kanha, Kisli, Mukki and Sarhi are the main areas and Khatia, Khapa, Sijora and Pench are the main protected areas.



There are two gates to the safari Khatia & Mukki. Khatia Gate is highly recommended for choosing safaris as it offers flexibility in all key areas in each safari shift i.e. morning and afternoon. When the gates of Mukki fail to make the safari especially in the afternoon in some places.


Highlight of tour


· Explore this beautiful forest with the Wildlife Specialist from Foliage Outdoors.


· The amazing Sal forest with grassy plains.


· 5 jeep safaris that guarantee great opportunities to see wildlife.



· Wildlife lodge accommodation for 3 nights in luxurious AC rooms.



· Visit the Dhuadhar waterfall near Bedaghat.



· All camping meals including a train ride.


How to Reach Kanha



The nearest airport from the Park is Jabalpur (160 Km), Raipur (250 Km) and Nagpur (300 Km).

Trains: Gondia and Jabalpur are two nearby trains from Kanha National Park. Gondia Railway Station is located at a distance of 145km and takes 3 hours from Kanha.


Staying place in Kanha



The Royal Den is a luxurious resort in kanha situated near kisli gate. This resort offers nice look river facing and garden facing cottage.

We offer all the services from safari booking to get jeeps for safari, Resorts near Khatiya Gate while you are staying in Kanha. We help you choose the best places from where you are looking. Transportation is also provided from Jabalpur, Nagpur and other places according to your travel plan.



Nature’s Sprout offers Kanha Jungle Safari Packages in economical budget. We having provide different resorts like as Tiger’s Deluxe Lodge- 16 deluxe AC Rooms, Double beds (joined/split), Tigress Cave Huts- 19 AC Huts, Elegant decor etc. with easy and affordable.

You can online booking our service like as Kanha jungle safari packages and many mores...

To get more details about Kanha tour package call us on: 9403812369, +91-9755725345, +91-9766983240 or

Send email on: naturesprout18@gmail.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb