Resort and Hotels in Churna – Satpura National Park


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
February 9th 2022
Published: February 9th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Introduction

The Satpura Tiger Reserve is home to 52 species of mammals, 31 reptiles and 300 species of birds, of which 14 are endangered. Satpura Tiger Reserve is also home to arboreal mammals such as the Flying Squirrel, the Indian Giant Squirrel and Leaf nose bats. Eurasian Otter and Smooth coated Otter are also available here. It is a separate M.P park where free activities such as cycling, boating and hiking are allowed. Bheemkund areas known as Churna region. Traveler attract to Churna Gate Safari because tourist easily enter in forest.

General Information

Total: 1339.26 Sq Km

Area: 794.04 Sq. Km

Total: 2133.30 Sq Km

Flora & Fauna

Satpura Tiger Reserve Located just south of the Narmada River, the Satpura Forest is rich in biodiversity and is home to many endangered species. Keeping this in mind, the Satpura Tiger Reserve was declared a nature reserve in Madhya Pradesh in 1999. The highlands of Pachmarhi are dominated by the Sal forests, and dense tropical forests spread over their lower mountains. Here, 26 species of Himalayan region and 42 species of Nilgiri are found. Because the Satpura Tiger Reserve is also known as the area north of the Western Ghats.

This vast land is an important place for leopard protection. The area is home to endangered species, including Giant Squirrel, Indian Skimmer, Black Bellied Tern, Leaf-nosed Bat, etc. which are special local items. More than 300 species of birds are found here, including Malabar Pied Hornbill, Malabar Whistling Thrush and the bird of the Madhya Pradesh region Paradise Flycatcher (Doodhraj). The Eurasian otter has also been seen here in the past.

Best Time to Visit

The best time to visit the Reserve is October 15 to June 30. Pachmari is open to Tourist all year round.

Tourism Zone

Madhai- Only 30 vehicles are allowed to enter the central area during the day, which includes morning and afternoon driving. We provide Resorts near Madhai Gate in reasonable price. Ecotourism activities outside of car safari include elephant riding, boating, canoeing and trekking.

Churna - In the Churna area, tourists can pick up their own four-wheel-drive vehicles that can pass through the jungle. You can online booking Resort and Hotels in churna with affordable price.

Jamanidev, Parsapani- These buffer areas (near Madhai) leopard reserve can be visited by safaris private cars. Allowed to enter these areas at 2 AM and 14 PM

Pachmari- This is a hill station with waterfalls and beautiful views, all of which can be reached by privately owned cars.

Weather

Satpura, located in Central India, is experiencing severe weather and extreme heat. Temperatures in and around Pachmarhi plateau are generally lower than the plains. Monsoon arrives in late June and rainfall in Pachmarhi is much higher than in the entire region.

How to Connect Satpura Tiger Reserve

Nearby Airports: Bhopal, Jabalpur, Nagpur

Nearby Railway Stations: Pipariya, Itarsi.

There are various tourist gates - Madhai, Panaarpani Gate (Pachmarhi), Jamanidev, Bheemkund Gate (Churna), Parsapani

Panaarpani Gate (Pachmarhi)

Bhopal to Pachmari- 210 Km

Jabalpur to Pachmari (Via Pipariya) - 241 Km

Nagpur to Pachmari (Via Chhindwara) - 259 Km

Madhai Gate

Bhopal - Madai (Via Hosangabad, Sohagpur) - 140 Km

Nagpur - Madai (Via Chhindwara, Pipariya) - 300 Km

Bheemkund Gate (Churna)

Itaracy - Churna - 65 Km

Bhopal- Churna (Via Itarsi) - 106 Km

Accommodation in Satpura National Park

There are 3 forest lodges in Pachmarhi, 2 in Churna and 1 in Madhai each with two bedrooms. Private hotels also located near Gates can be booked for Tourists by contacting the relevant Hotel Owners.

Nature's Sprouts offers the best living choices close to the Satpura Tiger Reserve. As well as convenience, we likewise assist with booking the wilderness safari in Satpura National Park. With us, you get a wonderful Budget Resorts near Churna Gate and a wonderful stay at the best wildlife resorts near Satpura Tiger Reserve.

To get more details about Solo Packages Satpura call us on: 9403812369, +91-9755725345, +91-9766983240 or

Send email on: naturesprout18@gmail.com

Read More: Sundarban Safari Booking

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0944s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb