Ample Accommodation in Kolkata Provides Amazing Comforts for Guests


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata
September 12th 2016
Published: September 26th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Travel down Kolkata way – the bustling , colourful , charming capital city of West Bengal with its many flavours of food and multi-ethnic communities, attracting both seasoned business visitors and eager culture-vultures determined to disseminate its powerful and fascinating cultural heritage. Here, in the plethora of savvy budget hotels in Kolkata that have burgeoned over the years, ample accommodation in Kolkata easily accommodates guests to the cosmopolitan city!

So ensconce yourself in luxurious and centrally air-conditioned, stylish furnished accommodation in Kolkata , with a melange of contemporary conveniences to enhance your stay! Such accommodation includes the elegant Standard and Superior rooms and a Single Suite with a mix of twin and king-size beds. All the rooms are well appointed, spacious and equipped with every amenity necessary for the convenience and comfort of guests. The contemporary style of the hotel is reflected in the wooden floors and dark teak interiors of the rooms. With a dedicated non-smoking floor, diverse guest needs are efficiently catered for.

When you stay in such modern full service budget hotels in Kolkata, located centrally right in the heart of the city, the plethora of indulgences that you get to experience are not only spacious beds with attractive customized duvets, matching cushions and an inviting pile of pillows against which to recline and enjoy programmes on the LCD television, but also telephone lines with voice mail, smart bedside wall-mounted lamps for late night reading, a sleek elongated work table with task lighting, electronic safe and handy tea/coffee maker! As if these were not enough, complimentary Wi-Fi and mini-bar, a delicious complimentary buffet breakfast and a modern glass cubicle bathroom with a designer shower and eco-friendly toiletries, help you begin the day beautifully!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb