Instagram Worthy Places You Should Definitely Visit In Canada


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata » Kalighat
September 19th 2019
Published: September 19th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Canada is one of the best places you can visit in North America. The welcoming atmosphere, awe-inspiring scenery and vibrant cities are perfect for an amazing trip with your partner. Canada otherwise known as "The Great White North" is a vast land blessed with virgin forests, spacious prairies, spectacular coastlines and Arctic plains. This place is the home to a mosaic of multicultural communities. In fact one of the popular travel and tourism company in Kolkatahas come up cool packages for the same. Hence, read on the blog below to know more about the same.

Quebec City

Quebec City is the political capital of the Canadian province of Quebec. The French inspired architecture, language and heritage makes it appear like a historic charming European romantic village. This Canadian city enthralls the visitors with the horse-drawn carriages and lovely historic buildings.

Vancouver

With miles of gorgeous coastline and awe-inspiring mountain landscape is a slice of heaven for the thrill seekers and travelers. This city is praised for its laidback charm, extensive parks and urban beaches , this city has a numerous sources of unique activities you can opt for. Vancouver also has scenic landscapes that offers natural playground where travelers can snow-ski in the mountains, swim in the ocean and rollerblade through lush parks .

Calgary

There are a number of good reasons to travel to Calgary, one of them being visiting the slopes. The city is situated in the foothills of the internationally renowned Canadian Rockies, it also has become a base for winter sport enthusiasts. You can also swing by the Canada Olympic park to catch sight of how the world class athletes train and try out the amazing facilities as well.

Thus, make sure to get in touch with one of the internal Kolkata tours and travels company and communicate your trip requirements to the help team. You can even get cool offers on the package hence hurry!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0575s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb