Best Places To Visit In New Zealand For a Solo Trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » West Bengal » Kolkata » Kalighat
September 5th 2019
Published: September 5th 2019
Edit Blog Post

New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places in Southern Hemisphere. It is a haven of several beautiful places that boasts of diverse landforms. From cascading waterfalls to deep fjords, hot water streams to even virgin forests, you can find an entirely new plethora of natural beauty in the country. Hence, if you wish to visit the country for a summer holiday, it will be advisable to contact one of the popular travel agency of India.

A backpacking tour across the country is exactly what you need to enliven the spirit of a solo trip. Hence, read on the blog below to know more about the different places you can visit in New Zealand.

Bay of Islands

A popular tourist destination in New Zealand, Bay of Islands is the best place you can visit for yachts and sailing boats. You can kayak along the coast, hike the island trails, enjoy the secluded coves and explore the undisturbed forests as well. You can enjoy abundant marine life as well including dolphins, whales, big marlin and penguins.

Tongariro National Park

From towering volcanoes to even untamed forests, arid plateaus, herb fields, and lush meadows collectively create a melodramatic scenery. It is also one of the oldest national parks in the world and is the best place you can visit in New Zealand . Tongariro is a place where you can witness the stunning beauty and natural wonders. You can also visit Lake Taupo for a surprisingly beautiful day.

Rotorua

Rotorua is one of the geothermal regions in the world which has a dramatic topography. It is located in the pacific ring of fire. Steaming geysers, boiling mud pools, hissing thermal springs and volcanic craters add to the startling topography. You can stroll around the geothermal wonders and soak in the mineral-rich water. You can also opt for other activities like sky-diving, trekking, mountain biking, etc.

Coromandel peninsula

The Coromandel peninsula is one of the best places to visit in Northern New Zealand. A sublime world, away from the city's hustle-bustle, Coromandel Peninsula is for such people who look for peace around them.

Hence, for those who wish to visit New Zealand can get in touch with one of the popular tour and travel agency in Kolkata . All you need to do is communicate your trip details so that accordingly the help team can come up with a customized itinerary.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0672s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb