Jim Corbett National Park – Best Dhikala Tour Package


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand » Ramnagar
June 17th 2014
Published: June 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

One of the nature-filled states in India is Uttarakhand. In this city, there are numerous tourist spots available. One of the most popular tourist spots in Uttarakhand is a Corbett national park. In this national park, it is home to wild animals and birds. When we visit the Corbett national park, we can able to enjoy seeing wildlife in reality. Hence the visitor from various countries will show the interest to visit the Corbett national park. If we are planning to visit the national park, we have to go only from the month of November to June. When we visit the national park, we can able to watch the tiger on live. The Headquarter of the tiger reserve sanctuary is located in Ramnagar. It will be connected to many important places by rail and road. We can able to see different types of habitat in Corbett national park. Some of the habitats include rivers, forest of Khair-sissoo, chaurs and it is also called as grasslands, Sal forests, and mountains. We can able to watch numerous species such as climbers, grasses, bamboos, herbs, shrubs, trees and birds. Some of the trees which are mostly visible are khair, sissoo and sal.

When we consider the dhikala tour packages, they can offer adventure tour, bird watching tour to the tourist. We can able to choose the packages based on our requirements. The cost of dhikala tour packages is varying based on the strength of the tourist. We can able to book the packages at affordable rates through online. Some of the tourist spots in dhikala are crocodile point, watch tower, and chaurs. The dhikala tour will really provide the cherished memories to the tourist. The organizers will cover all the tourist spots within ten days. We can able to enjoy while visiting all places in dhikala and wildlife tour packages .

The Jim Corbett National Park is the most impressive place in Uttarakhand. When we consider the wildlife in this national park, we can able to see rhesus monkey, langur, ghural, wild boar, sloth bear, barking deer, hog deer, nilgai, sambar, spotted deer, elephant, leopard, and tiger. We can also able to see reptiles, birds, and more. In the national park, we can able to do fishing, elephant safari and jeep safari with our family and loved ones. Among the many features of Corbett national park, the elephant safari is highly popular with the tourists.

The hotels and resorts will be available in the Corbett national park for booking and any online inquiry visit at www.ranthamborejeepsafari.com

Advertisement



17th June 2014

Corbett
i personally visit here last year November 2013...THis is a classic National Park
27th June 2014

Jim Corbett
This is really an awesome experience of every visitor .....
25th September 2014

Nainital In Rains
Find complete list of Jim Corbett Nainital Tours, Honeymoon Packages for Corbett National Park, Corbett with Nainital Tour and all travel related services to Nanital Tours.For more Detail call us: 9873733200 and visit our site http://www.nainitalinrains.com Book Package Tour for Jim Corbett National Park Mumbai to Nainital Packages Honeymoon Packages for Nainital

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb