Weekend Getaway at Country Club Wild Exotica


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttara Kannada
January 5th 2016
Published: January 5th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Are you a wildlife enthusiast looking to escape the monotony of city life? Then Country Club Wild Exoticais the place for you! I have stayed in several Country Club properties across the country and Country Club Wild Exotica can easily qualify as one of their best.

It is located in extremely close proximity of the lush Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. One of the USPs of this resort is that it overlooks the panoramic Kosi River which is an absolute treat for the nature lovers!

The resort offers a range of facilities like room service, front desk, housekeeping, 24-hours security, air conditioning, travel desk and doctor on call. Country Club Wild Exotica also arranged an Elephant & Dhikala Safari on our request. Various outdoor activities like Jeep Safari, bird watching, nature walk, rock climbing, rappelling and river Crossing make Country Club Wild Exotica a place to be at.

The resort has a restaurant which serves a wide range of delicious multi cuisines. The food was yummy and we were left asking for more! There is a Deck Bar which arranges for theme evenings on request as well.

The staff is well mannered and courteous. They catered to our every need with a smile on their face and ensured that our stay with Country Club Wild Exotica was a comfortable one! Special thanks to the entire team for providing a satisfying service.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb