Country Club Vacation - Enjoy A Backwater Holiday In Cochin


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Kochi
December 30th 2015
Published: December 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

A serene getaway for many travellers, Kerala has always received a warm tourist attention for many years. Packed with inimitable characteristics of a luxurious waterfront holiday resort, the Country Club Rock Springsin Cochin is your voyage into the fascinating world of backwaters, and an entry into the prominent tourism hub of Kerala.

Plan your holiday and stay in a lavish waterfront houses or bamboo suits fabricated over the backwaters of Cochin. Experience the mesmerizing beauty of God's own country while cruising the backwaters in Country Club Cochin's own sailboat or jetty.

Enjoy a pedal boat ride on a pond inside Country Club Cochin or go for to an in-house recreational fishing expedition. Rejuvenate your mind and body and pamper yourself by visiting the best Ayurvedic treatment hubs and revitalize your senses.

Country Club Cochin has a multi-cuisine which also offers you an in-Room Food Service. Try out the best local delicacies like fresh seafood and coconut flavoured yummy vegetarian delights.

So get ready to be fascinated by the world of backwaters! Hurry up and book your holiday with Country Club Cochin and we will make sure that your stay with us will be a memorable one!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb