6 Gadgets which you must have for short trips


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh
March 4th 2017
Published: March 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Are you confused what gadgets you should carry in a trip? Trips are the most refreshing period of our time when we move out of the hustle and bustle of the city and devote quality time to our loved ones. At the same time, we need to check and keep a connection with others as well.

Solving your petty issues here is a list of gadgets that will guide you what you need to carry in a trip.

1. Water bottle humidifier- while you travel outside your city, you can never carry a huge sized water bottle humidifier in your bag. You can still maintain that humidity around you with the mini sized water bottle hum 6 Gadgets which you must have for short trips

idifier. Connect it with an USB cable or with your laptop charger and eliminate the dryness. You can also attach them to a standard sized bottle obliterating the annoyance of carrying an extra bottle.

2. Phone holder- since mobile phones are an important part of the daily life, you can never miss carrying a smartphone in your trips. Well you need to take pictures, right? But where do you keep your mobile phone when that is not in use. I have a solution for you. You can take the help of a best car phone holder and mount that in your car or bike or cycle. It helps in smooth access to your phones without touching them. They are regarded safe and trendy while you drive to your destination.

3. Baby bottle holder- don’t you feel irritated when you have to carry that heavy baby bottle in your hand while you travel? Now you don’t have to. Get along with the useful baby bottle holder in your trip and remain hands-free throughout you’re the journey. It also helps to keep your liquid warm or cold for a long time. You can choose the kind of holders you want. You can also buy the ones that come along with a waist strap.

4. Mini- washing machine- now you can also laundry your favorite clothes anywhere while you are on a trip. It is now possible with the mini sized washing machine. It comes along with a washboard, enough quantity of washing powder or liquid and water. You can easily accommodate that in your bag pack and get your laundry done in minutes.

5. Travel steam iron – now wear creaseless clothes in your trips and flaunt your dress smartly. Usually, the clothes that get squished in your bag pack are a mess when you wear it and then the jumbo sized iron gets missed badly. Carry this small sized travel steam iron and iron your dress anywhere before wearing it. It is highly pocket-friendly and extremely useful. Once you use it, you will surely love it.




6. Bottle Cutter: If you love having beer with you in your travel then don’t throw any beer bottle or wine bottle. Keep glass bottle cutter with you, which helps you to make beautiful crafts. These bottle cutter kit can also be a good gift.



When it comes to traveling, we think of so many kinds of stuff that we think it’s important to carry but then we don’t use them. Otherwise, it has always been a dilemma what to carry when you move out of the city. Hope you liked the list of gadgets that you must carry in a trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb