Breaking the silence


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Lucknow
November 4th 2007
Published: November 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The not talking period ended last night, so time to break the blog silence as well. I will write more about the course in the coming days, I just want to let y'all know that I worked my way through those 10 difficult but very interesting days.

I am in Lucknow city again, hanging around with some of the people who were on the same course. It feels good to have a little buffer time to spend together after that long silence and intensive self-exploration. 3 of us are taking the train to Varanasi this evening, so that will definately put an end to our feeling of tranquility. But we learned how to be "perfectly equanimous", so we should be able to handle it all ;-)

Advertisement



5th November 2007

Did it! (doing it again?)
So you made it and whilst you were there i was back here and wondering about you, how your thought must have passed by during all those silent days. It has been a hectic three weeks together with all the travelling and the chaos, and when i was home, everything seemed so unrealasticaly organised and calm, so calm, cold, distant. Hard to believe i miss the indian warmth of human contact, as decieving as it is all the time, at least, it gets to your head as champagne bubbles, and shows you an order beyond imagination, beyond the hassle and the chaos, the needy and the greedy, the treachery and the fake. Huh, i'm letting my thoughts wander off to much. I have learned a lot about India, about what i wanted in life and about myself. Can you believe, in just three weeks. Wow girl you will be so drasticaly changed when you come back to us after many many monhts. I just wished i could have stayed longer with you though i am in love with life again, after all, and that is the best of all rewards. I came back tired but full of energy, and savouring each moment more then ever. For that i am gratefull and also to you. I will miss you a lot, and will count the weeks before you come back and will be eager to read everything you post, and i still love you lots even though we had some serious, ahum, disagreements, sometimes. I hope you will be able to keep up a good mood, and a lot of courage to fight your way through this beautifull journey.

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 61; dbt: 0.087s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb