Top 10 Tourist places and Destinations to see in Golden triangle tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttar Pradesh » Agra
August 14th 2017
Published: August 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Friend Golden triangle tour in India is among from the most popular trips for which tourists come to India every year from all over the world. There are many popular destinat Taj tours in India like to view TajMahal.

FATEHPUR SIKRI

FATEHPUR SIKRI is a city in Agra district, a state in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, which was founded in 1959 by the MUGAL emperor here is a luxurious building named after FATEHPUR SIKRI and people come from far away to see it And this is also a tourist place of Agra and those who come from many countries to see it after the TAJ MAHAL and it is a magnificent building in itself the building has great identify in itself and people come to see foreigners and look at its beauty very closely and seen the beautiful place of INDIA and many foreign country and many people comes to seen this historic place of INDIA and they might have seen the many tourist place of INDIA some times very lose people comes to the AGRA and they have seen the TAJMAHAL. You can hire TajMahal tour guide in Agra for sightseen of Fatehpursikri.



HAWA MAHAL
HAWA MAHAL is a World Famous building of JAIPUR it was built by the King of JAIPUR that this building has a great identity in itself. People are burned by the name of the place of Breeze in the air castle, it is a very high level lamp this is how many people have been able to see that they have been shown to be in the country or that they have been invited to apply for a special meal and they many ladies how to be seen the HAWA MAHAL and this beauty are always good for JAIPUR.

AMER FORT

AMER FORT is a fort located in JAIPUR AMER is a place located in JAIPUR and it is 11 km away from JAIPUR station and this fort is what it was built by king RAJA MAN SINGH. There is a pond outside this fort in which many fishes are spread which enhances the fort of this beauty.

JANTAR MANTAR
JANTAR MANTAR is situated near Amber Fort, it is also a World Famous Tourist Building and people also come from abroad to see it. And its beauty is very close to the people and it is a self –identifying tourist place in JANTAR MANTAR.

Red fort

Red Fort is the most famous fort in Delhi. This 200 years old fot is from Mugal dynasty. it was uilt in 1639 ad by shahjahan. It made for red sandstone. It was looted by Nadir shah in 1747 AD. Loot goods were later sold to British and British goods. Although this building was built on the basis of Islamic architecture who was the specialty of the Mughal period buildings, Every year on August 15, the Prime Minister is flagged by the Prime Minister on the fort and this is what the Prime Minister gives his speech.

Kutubminar

Delhi's first ShashakQutabuddinAibak built it. It is word heritage site who established in Mahroli area of Delhi.
It is a beautiful building in Delhi and it is a very magnificent building. People here come from many countries in the number of millions and closely observe its beauty. It is made of red sandstone and marble. The diameter of this tower is 14.3 meters wide and its diameter at 2.7 is small. In the year 1220, I succeeded Aibek's successor and son-in-law, Iltutmish. 1369 After the fall of power, its upper floor was scattered, which Feroz Shah Tughlaq had rebuilt. It is among from the major attraction of Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days in India.

Lotus Temple

Lotus Temple is located in Delhi. It was constructed in 1986 in the year. This is made of lotus flower shape, which is why it is called Lotus Temple. Because of this, it remains the center of attraction in Delhi. Sealants from abroad visit the country for years to see. There is a hall with 9 doors in which 2500 people can easily come. Lotus Temple has won many architectural winnings. It has been published in several magazines and books.

President house

It is a mansion in which there are 340 rooms in which the President's residence is present. President house spreads over 130 hectares of area. It is under the supervision of the security guard here the President acts in connection with his office. It is the world's largest living house. This building is the main building of India.

Parliament

This is the highest and highest level of India, where amendment in the constitution of India. Here discussion of new rules is added to the conventional May and the old rules are also improved. There are two sessions in Parliament, the session and the summer session. In both sessions, the activities that happen in the country are discussed and they are resolved.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.58s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb