3 Star Hotels in Chennai- Find the Best Luxury Accommodation in Chennai


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Chennai
December 22nd 2015
Published: December 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Chennai also known as the city that is full of Joy and never loses heart . It is also known as the automobile hub of the country with prominent manufacturers having its base located in Chennai. Chennai has some prominent areas where you can find a lot of business and commercial activity going on as usual. The more prominent areas of Chennai are Anna Salai and Guindy Chennai. There is a lot of activity in Anna Salai with a lot of footfall of business travellers but you can find good restaurants and entertainment options both in Anna Salai and in Guindy Chennai. Travellers looking for good quality accommodation at decent prices can find a lot of 3 star hotels in Chennai at Jaw Dropping prices.

The 3 star hotels in Chennai have good luxury accomodation with a lot of modern amenities which are similar to that of a 4 star hotel or a 5 star hotel but at a price of a 3 star hotels . The 3 star hotels both in Anna Salai and Guindy have a wide range of branded budget hotels in their database such as Oyo , Vista and Zo rooms and are very famous with business travellers who are looking good but reasonable options. These hotel are equipped with all the modern facilities and are spacious with comfortable bedding , bathroom and storage area. There are dining facilities with good spread of breakfast for the guests to choose from. There are Wifi facilities free of charge also available in the room as well as common area. You can choose from a wide range of 3 star hotels in Chennai and book them only on Find My Stay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb