Hyderabad- Haven of Hotels, Food, Monuments


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Andhra Pradesh » Hyderabad » Banjara Hills
December 28th 2015
Published: December 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hyderabad, a quaint city of southern India is a juxtaposition of old and new charm. Due to this unique feature many IT giants, like Microsoft, Google, Infosys have their branches here and gave the tag of Cyberabad to this city.

With this another advantage that city is teemed with is the number of visitors. Hyderabd since is a historical as well as a business city has a blend of people coming here. Some are here for leisure, some for business. Hence the city is able to harness tourism volume from this factor. The industry that is most prolific in this city is hospitality industry. Hotels in Hyderabad are able to garner profits all around the year. Even portals seem to harp on this feature of Hyderabad with great deals. But for the best deals especially near Banjara Hills in Hyderabad log onto findmystay.com.

Banjara Hills is one of the most posh and commercial areas of Hyderabad. It comprises of greater Hyderabad. It also has some of the best eateries and many established offices. Hence it is.

It is also a perfect destination as it serves various whims of people, from historical interest, to serving your taste buds, from signing a deal to sight-seeing, you are never bored in this city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb