simply Sikkim


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Sikkim » Pelling
June 19th 2011
Published: June 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

For a relaxing or an adventure holiday sikkim is puuuurfect ! The scenery is like imagining sugary mountains ,crystal clear lakes,rivers etc.,and the white fluffy sky.But i can never forget the smell of fresh grass and big meadows....oh!beautiful. The main thing to eat that you should try there are momos you can have them either non-veg or veg .Now to talk about the landmarks ,well me myself has not gone to many but lets say you'v seen bangalore's M.G road &how stuffed and crowded it is well sikkims M.G road is just the opposite.When i went there i had icecream and had gone to ask for a tissue paper ,well he said that "nope" no where on M.G road do they give tissues & i was shocked! I'll say it is defenitly child friendly and all age friendly . The people there are extremly sweet & caring.Few places you should go to are Tsongo lake,go visit a sight were you can see Mt.Kanchenjunga etc.bye!!!!

Advertisement



20th June 2011

nice!
good to hear for a kids Sikkim is a nice place! Your blog is cute and fun to read - keep blogging!
26th June 2011

real real real awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it ! i want to go there . but i only wish u remembered to get me some stones from there

Tot: 0.253s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb