Know About Jaipur Same Day Tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan
November 16th 2017
Published: November 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Jaipur has been always coming out to be one of the most pleasurable places to watch out for making your destination as super exciting and fun to carry out with. As you would be taking the name of same day jaipur tour from delhi then probably a craziness into the people drive out to explore this place and learn more about it. If you have'nt plan to visit this part of Golden Triangle, then to raise up your excitement, here we would light up the article with some of the amazing facts which you did'nt know about this place.

What Interesting to do in Jaipur City Tour?

· You would be falling in love to catch the amazing Chand Baori! It is basically the form of small size of village that is located near Jaipur. This place is one of the best secrets of India that are still hidden. This place has been giving out the stunning and yet the awesome view of the 100 ft. deep step-well that is named as Chand Baori. It was build in the 9th century that was actually a maze of about 3,500 perfectly symmetric steps. This whole structure was has been set with the structure that is about within the 13 stories. Cravings of the maze is done in a complete spell bounding way. It is simply a masterpiece! This place is about 95 km. from the place of Jaipur.

· You can even catch the experience of the elephant farm visiting as well. You can get a elephant ride and get the feeling of being the part of royal families. This place do even comprise the farm house that is just meant for the elephants. This farm will give you the chance to ride the elephants, as well as be able to learn their communication languages, learn how to feed them, bathe them and much more. To catch this whole entertaining activity you should choose golden triangle tour 5 nights 6 days .

· This place would help you to learn the block printing art too. This is such an ultimate idea to try out right now. This place would make you get your way into the Sakshi Block Printing Factory located where the experts and new talent can learn about the hand block printing art work. The cost of learning this skill is about 1,500-2,500 per person.



Do you love riding open jeep safaris? If so, then in your same day Agra Tour to Jaipur you can catch this entertainment as well! In this place all the men are dressed in the pure traditional lok of the turban and dhoti and women can dress them in colorful lehenga choli dresses. You can view the splendid lakes straight away into the view of open jeep that gets much additional with excitement as you cross the beautiful peacocks, panthers, as well as deer, snakes, migratory birds and so much more. For this tour, you have to pay the cost of INR 2,000 per person.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb