Visit Ranthambore Fort with Royal Adventure Tour


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Ranthambhore National Park
January 9th 2018
Published: January 9th 2018
Edit Blog Post

When it comes to a heritage destination in Rajasthan, Ranthambore is one of the top places that rule the list. Popular for the National Park, it is one of the famous places in India to have a look at the pride walk of the tigers. The city is also decorated with a number of beautiful natural spots that includes thick forests, valleys, museums, etc. The Ranthambore tour packages give you a mixture of the history of the place, nature, jeep safari, camel safari, overnight camps, religious destinations, and much more to make it more adorable.

Here are some of the must to visit destinations that are included in the Ranthambore Rajasthan tour packages booked at Royal Adventure Tour.

Ranthambore Fort – An emblem of the Chauhan Dynasty

The historic Ranthambore Fort was built by the Chauhan Dynasty in the 10th century, whose main aim was to keep enemies at a safe distance. The Fort gives you a glance of massive gates, temples, walls, tanks, etc. In terms of architecture, the Fort is given decorative pieces like Mahadeo Chhatri, Sametonki Haveli and Toran Dwar that makes the place antique. The Lord Ganesh Temple here is the main attraction for the tourist. It also gives a heart capturing a view of the Ranthambore National Park from the top.

PadamTalao – An enchanting natural scenario

This is one of the largest lakes of Ranthambore, located in the National Park. The banks of the river also are decorated with a palace named as Jogi Mahal. The main reason to visit this talao is the number of lily flowers it is covered with. Perfect for a picnic spot, this river is also surrounded by thick forests. You can also have a glance of wild animals at the lake in the evenings and mornings which gives an enhanced view of the majestic sunrise and sunset.

Ranthambore National Park and Tiger Reserve

Without including this place in the Ranthambore tour packages, your trip would be incomplete. Located in the valleys of Mount Aravalli and Vindhya, this is a magnificent place to be in. The royal house is also one of the popular tiger reserves in India, along with a variety of flora and fauna to make your day memorable. The place has been the main spot to visit Ranthambore for tourists.

Are you also willing to add a destination that is a blended mixture of ancient ancestry, natural beauty, and much more? Book your package for Ranthambore before its late.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb