Well F*ck you too!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
December 28th 2010
Published: December 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So... Jodhpur... where do i start with this... We got into the town at around 8/9pm and headed straight to the hotels. the first hotel manager tried to screw us completely! When we asked how much his admittedly basic rooms were, he replied with "first you agree to stay and book, then i tell you price" so we gave him a big fuck you and got the hell out of there, the next was within our price range so we agreed to stay there. The owners of this hotel seemed genuinely annoyed to have to prepare a room in there establishment for us and made us feel more than a little uncomfortable. After putting out stuff in our rooms we made our way to the rooftop to have some food. Rebecca had already ordered mashed potato which came as potato soup and had no solidity to it. Upon complaining the manager came out and tore her a new one saying that he'd been serving this for 15 years and had never had any complaints! and if we wanted to order anything else we had to pay for it regardless of wether it is to standard or not so we said some more fuck you's and left for another eatery. The morning came and we go to check which seemed to irritate the hotelier some more as he's saying in an angry voice "you say you stay for 2 nights now you leave?!?!" We didnt even attempt to be courteous and explain to him that his attitude stank and his food was terrible so we just stayed quiet and paid to a lot of mumbling and chuntering in hindi.

So 11Hrs and 43Mins later and were on yet more public transport away from this place and with our unwanted money in our pockets still we gave a big group "well Fuck you too Jodhpur" and were again on the road to our next destination...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb