India, traveling and exploring


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
January 25th 2005
Published: January 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post


Here are some travel things to note on India:

TAXIS: They are always trying to take you so be careful, they never stop trying to hustle you out of money. They are the worst I have ever seen and lie through their teeth constantly to get money.

COWS: The cows are amazing ,there are not many in Delhi but only on the outskirts of the city. They mingle amoungst the choas of cars like they were nothing. People seem to feed them also, I even saw a guy with a cart with a ton of grass and he just went around feeding the cows.

MONKEYS: The monkeys are really cool but hard to find in the major tourist areas, Jaigur for in Jaipur has a ton of them. I saw about 30-40 in one spot all gathered together. The monkeys in this fort do tend to be a bit more shy and aggressive. They could care less about you approaching and if they see something they want they will go get it.

HOTELS: The hotels in India are cheap but they do try to scam you. We went to this one Hotel in Nagpur called Tuli and is was a dump and they said they were 5 stars, it was crap and more like a 2 star or 3 star.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb