girlies in Blue


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
April 22nd 2007
Published: April 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

During three days of luxury in the Taj we visited the fort there which was amazing and the most organised tourist spot we visited complete with western orientated museum shop,and audio tour although they wanted either our passports,credit card or £40 as a deposit!!!!!
Jodphur is BLUE alot of the houses are owned by the Brahim cast which is the highest cast and they paint their houses Blue which is also supposed to ward off the mossies?????
We managed to visit and have lunch at Umaid Bwahan(the venue for THE wedding)you know Liz Hurley.It was very pretty and posh and it has a museum attached which we wandered around.For the Little Kimble members of our family we then watched lots of chipmunks run around the grounds and a lizard climb a tree.(look forward to showing you photos.)
Katie needed abit of a makeover and the hotel had a beauty salon so she had her hair trimmed and a manicure!
Then we made plans for our next stop Jaisalmer.We hired a driver and set off at 7am for the desert...................... karen

Advertisement



31st May 2007

More on Rajasthan India Travel
Such tidbits are great for readers. We have more on Rajasthan India Travel on our website. Hopefully you will like it , or maybe we can have you to write some for us , as a freelancer ofcourse :)

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb