Top Five Weekend Getaways from Delhi


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
June 26th 2017
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Delhi being the capital of India is an extremely busy city and after a very busy week a relaxation is very important to get back the energy for the coming week. This is where weekend getaways play a very vital role. People go for a short weekend trip to some near locations around the city. In a similar manner, the developers of real estate projects in Delhi have planned their upcoming projects in these places of weekend getaways.

Top Five Weekend Getaways Locations

Surajkund

Surajkund is just famous for its vibrant history and is one of the perfect destinations for a weekend getaway. It is best suited for a historical trip with family or friends which located at a distance of only 30 kilometres from Delhi. This is of great advantage since the time taken for the journey is greatly reduced and a relaxing time can be spent. The environment is very peaceful and one can experience the life in a village here. One can also experience a wonderful natural view with an authentic and traditional combination of arts, crafts and culture. Some of the upcoming Delhi projectsare coming up in this area.

Alwar

It is located at a distance of 120 kilometres from Delhi which is great for a historical trip and those who love wildlife. There are several historical places here which attract tourists from all over the world. Apart from these, the Silserh Lake, the Kersoli Hill Fort and the Sariska Tiger Reserve are the major sources of attraction. Since this place gets a large number of tourists the real estate developers have planned to go for villas and resorts here to make the stay comfortable for the tourists.

Mathura and Vrindavan

These places are famous for the religious trips located at a distance of just over 150 kilometres from Delhi. Extremely famous for its Braj Holi these places will take back into time unlike any other places. Mathura is famous for being the birthplace of lord Krishna and is known for its culture & heritage. The developers of real estate projects in Delhihave expanded their projects to these places since there is high demand for hotels, resorts and villas.

Bharatpur

Bharatpur is just perfect who love wildlife. Located at a distance of just under 200 kilometres from Delhi makes it easier to travel here. Previously known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, it is currently known as Keoladeo Ghana National Park is one of the best national parks of India to observe some of the exotic migratory birds and other Indian birds. The real estate developers are planning some of the upcoming Delhi projects in this area.

Rishikesh

It is located at around 230 kilometres from Delhi is quite popular among the religious trip lovers and adventure lovers. Rishikesh is nestled in the Himalayas with the river Ganga flowing by its side makes it perfect for a weekend getaway. There is a lack of good lodging facilities here and hence the Delhi real estate developers have started several projects in this place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0623s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb