Women Akhada during Nashik Kumbh Mela 2015


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Nashik
September 25th 2014
Published: September 25th 2014
Edit Blog Post

nashik kumbh melanashik kumbh melanashik kumbh mela

for details visit us at http://nashik kumbh mela
NASHIK KUMBH MELA 2015 IN NEWS:



Kumbh Mela Nashik – One of the world’s largest human gatherings. From photographers to travelers, from pilgrims to some potheads – Kumbh Mela is known from many different reason. Well its one wonderful colorful event in Hindu religion. There are tons of freelance photographers, media professionals, amateur photographers and some wann be photographers join this event with bulky and huge camera and lenses. This is one big hindu event which is covered world wide. During 2015, Nashik in Maharastra is holding Simhastha Kumbh Mela 2015 and there has been quite a buzz in international market and Indian travel and hospitality industry.



Among all this hustle bustle of Nashik Kumbh Mela, Women power is seen surfacing in the Kumbh Mela with the women sadhavi akhada (women naga Sadhus), demanding that they be given special place and a separate time for the shashi snan – the royal holy bath during the kumbhmela to be held in Nashik in 2015. The women akhada had come into existence after the simhastha kumbh mela at Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh.



Chief of the akhada, Gayatri Triveni Teertha Peeth, Allahabad , Sadhavi Trikal Bhavantaji met kumbh mela officer, Mahesh Patil in Nashik an placed their demand. She further warned that if district administration failed to make special arrangements for and provide separate time to the women akhada the women sadhavis would boycott the kumbh mela.



Speaking to the media persons later she expressed displeasure saying that the Nashik district administration did not invite the Sadhavi akhada for kumbh-mela-planning meetings held so far. “I have come here to meet the authorities and place our demands. If the administration fails to consider us, we will be forced to take a tough stand”, she said.



The district administration is the coordinating authority for the kumbh mela and makes arrangements for the participating akhadas and khalsas. However, kumbh mela officer Mahesh Patil explained about his constraints to Sadhavi Trikal bhavanta and told her that the decision regarding their demand for special time and place for royal bath will be taken by the senior official.



For more information about nashik kumbh mela 2015 ,



The Nashik Kumbh Mela
Unit of "Ulltimate Travels Pvt. Ltd"
Contact Us : + 91 - 129 - 2511475
Support Desk : +91 - 9654150068
Email : kumbh@ulltimate.in
Postal Address : G- 17, EWS Flats, Charmwood Village
Surajkund Road, Near HDFC Bank, Faridabad, India

URL : thenashikkumbhmela.com · Nashik kumbh mela 2015 · Nashik Kumbh


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0554s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb