End of Week 2


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai
January 14th 2008
Published: January 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Namaste!

Lisa and I are doing well. On Monday, we started our IVF pre injections (Hormones). The Hospital has instructed me on how to administer the injections and we will hopefully be completing them this Tuesday. We will be returning to the Hopital to see the Doctor on Wednesday for what will hopefully be our last Sonography. Lisa has been taking all the injections well. LOL. The Doctor and the Hospital Staff have been very friendly and Optomistic about the outcome. (Keep your fingers crossed). As soon as the procedure is complete, we will be traveling to New Delhi for a few days, where we will be visiting one of the Seven Wonders of the World, The Taj Mahal and then to Akshardham-Noida (not neccessarily in that Order), and we will have more pictures for your viewing. This week we visited MacDonalds. I had a Chicken Mac and Lisa had a filet of fish, tasted the same. Sorry, No beef served. However, the menu is Indian.
As you saw in the last blog, we spent the weekend in Colaba. We have renamed the pictures because, who are we to rename these sometimes ancient structures. We are also adding some photos that have been unseen. We hope you enjoy them.

Love

Lisa and Jeff



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

LalsaLalsa
Lalsa

Our Super Driver. Striking a Pose for you all to enjoy. don't think for a minute that he was actually on the phone. He's hilarious!!!
The Gateway of IndiaThe Gateway of India
The Gateway of India

More of the History of this icon of India is to follow.


15th January 2008

thats funny
That looks really interesting, hopr you are having fun...we miss you, love you and may god be with you.....love michelle and fam...

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0211s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb