Our Adventure Begins


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Bandra
October 28th 2017
Published: October 31st 2017
Edit Blog Post

After a good sleep in we begin on what we shall call Em's local adventure. We shop in the local mall for a charger cos Em forgot hers. We also get more food and get back to the hotel and get ready to kick off the night. I had to go collect my debit so i asked Em if she would like to get into a rickshaw for fun. I am sure she regrets when she said yes. 3 hours later we have seen the worst traffic, people driving around like maniacs, non stop honkin, feared for our lives, backs broken from the bad roads and done with being locals. So much fun!!! We pick Sapna from her place and head to Aer bar. It is incredibly beautiful and has amazing views of the city and the sea. In tradition of our luck so far it doesn't serve alcohol due to a recent ban on rooftop bars. Wtf!!! We jus travelled across Bombay for this. We won't give up so we have food and red bulls and get down to the lobby bar. Lets do this. Start with shots and you know its going to be a good night. We drink like there is no tomorrow. Down as much as we can within an hour and leave for another lounge bar. Em said the pub reminds her of Melbourne locals. It was really good and more drinks later we are in a happy space. We even do a dance with some cool people on the last song for the night. Got our jive goin on "don worry be happy". We get back to the hotel and drink more. I have no idea when we crashed and burned. Lights out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb