Kerala Tour - A Famous Sightseeing Trip


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala
April 15th 2016
Published: April 15th 2016
Edit Blog Post



Kerala addressed as God’s own country, is the southernmost coastal state in India. Nature has given so much splendid beauty which makes this state a reason for once in a lifetime visit. With glorious 600 km Arabian Sea coast, the Western Ghats covering spice and tea hills and 44 rivers flowing in the state, Kerala is the supreme example of nature’s beauty at its peak. Serene and sober beaches, a network of tranquil backwaters, soul-quenching and stunning wildlife intensify plus sharpen the natural beauty of Kerala. Kerala tours would be a nice way to visit the length and breadth of the country.

Not only natural beauty but also the vibrant lifestyle of Kerala makes it the best place for tourism and travelling. Specialized Ayurvedic Centers for treatment, elegant, classy houseboats and cultural lifestyle are added advantages which are an absolute reason to visit this beautiful place. A life full of temple and festivals makes this territory full of aliveness. These so many things make Kerala a better choice for tourism and for spending a quality time here. Kerala tours will reduce your time and effort to a large extent.

There is variation in Kerala’s climate, yet it is pleasant throughout the year because of the presence of Western Ghats. Based on the climate, there are mainly three seasons for tourists.

Peak Season

Peak season is from September to March. This period is considered as the best season to visit. The climate is comfortable and perfect from the travelling point of view. Hotels and all other places of accommodation are booked in advance and Kerala tour packages would be a nice idea to wind off things.

Off Season

Off season is the period from April to May. The temperature in this period touches its high value and weather becomes humid, so this period is not suitable for travelling.

Monsoon Season

This is the period of June to August. It is the best season for the people who love high monsoon as this season is full of wind and water. The climate is unpredictable. Heavy rain falls, eye-soothing greenery will make the whole trip beautiful. It is also the best right season for Ayurvedic Treatments.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.221s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb