Explore The Most Alluring Kerala Tour Packages


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala
March 29th 2016
Published: March 29th 2016
Edit Blog Post



India is a land of beautiful places among which the southern peninsular tip of India brings in an undiscovered tropical paradise – Kerala. Popular as God’s Own Country, Kerala is an enchantingly beautiful stretch of greenery. It comprises some of the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most renowned tourist destinations. Ultimately, Kerala has been listed among ‘Ten Paradise of the World’ by National Geographic Magazine.

There are plenty of things to do in Kerala and as a result, a Kerala Package could offer you leisurely options like boating, fishing, bird-watching besides accommodation in a luxury Resort and Spa and many more to the visitors. The list doesn’t ends here! On visiting Kerala, you can even enjoy various backwater destinations like those in the Kuttanad district, the Ashtmudi Lake in Kollam that is a congregation of eight lakes and a popular place for backwater cruises.

Besides all these, Kerala includes major attractions for the beach lovers too and thus the place is blessed with some of the most beautiful beaches. Some of them even line almost its entire 600km length. The Kovalam beach located in South Kerala, for instance is an internationally known beach that offers the best opportunities for sea-bathing.

There is even something great for the pilgrimage lovers too. The Papanasam Beach in Varkala is most often sought as it is believed that a dip in its water washes away one's sins. Consequently, if you too are looking for visiting such a happening place, then approach to Flamingo Travels. They will help you with affordable tour package rates that may include almost everything- featuring from hills to beaches to backwaters.

In addition to these, there is something great to offer you on the windward side of the Western Ghats. There lies some of the best hill stations of South India. The popular name includes- Munnar, Nelliampathy, Thekkadyand and Ponmudi. Being the forested undulating hills, it makes Kerala landscape meandering with rivers and the tea plantations as well. This makes a picturesque view to this destination and makes it incomplete without a visit to the hill stations. If you are planning to visit Kerala, make sure you grab best deals on its tourism package that could offer you everything, right from luxury stay to excellent services and from sightseeing to amazing cuisine, all of which would ensure a perfect vacation in Kerala.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb