Kerala: A Recreating Spot For Remarkable Holidays


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala
February 24th 2016
Published: February 24th 2016
Edit Blog Post

A rejuvenating destination is what you like the most when it comes to holiday isn’t it? And to synchronize this statement, there are various enthralling spots in this regards all across the globe. Kerala ultimately is one among such holiday destinations that brings to you a refreshing holiday. It includes all those aspects that would truly make your holiday memorable. Apparently, blessed by nature’s glory, it is one of the most visited places by tourists.

Explore the colorful culture or get lost in the nature, stroll across the streets or walk around the serene beaches, you are sure to get enticed by every bit of Kerala. If the delectable delights would enlighten your taste buds then on the same side the peaceful ambience by nature would heal out your stress. Being in Kerala is itself a rewarding experience. Moreover, you have got various options to explore and to discover.

Check out some of its wondrous spots that you would cherish for lifetime






Munnar-: The junction point of the three rivers namely- Kundalay, Mudrapuzha and Nallathanni and the birth place of beauty, Munnar is a home to lush green landscape, tea plantations, forests, lakes and waterfalls. All of these places are enough to keep you engrossed in this beautiful valley. And yes! Don’t forget to be slight adventurous with paragliding, trekking and rock climbing.



Kumarakom-: Located near Kottayam, this is one of the most attractive spots of Kerala. A famous attraction of this place is the bird sanctuary which is spread around astonishing 14 acres of the area. You could also opt for boating as it includes backwaters. And if you want to retreat your mind, body and soul then an energizing massage is what you could look for. Also, don’t miss the charm of spotting sunrise or sunset.



Thekkady-: Want to enjoy wildlife being on a cruise? This is certainly possible while you are in Thekkady. Discover varieties of wildlife species that include elephants, bison, deer, tigers and lots more. And you could take a thrilling ride inside forest sitting on the top of elephant! Apart from all these, Thekkady also offers you the joy of trekking. Truly a worth place to be visited.



Kovalam-: A striking tourist spot of Kerala, Kovalam is located about 16 kms away from the capital city Trivandrum. The best part about this place is the three beaches, the most popular and largest of them being the Lighthouse beach. Further, the tourist gathering at this place is high to enjoy the clear water beaches and the surroundings.

These are some of the various attractive spots to be explored in Kerala. It is also very well connected to airways and railways. Additionally, if you want to make your excursion more convenient and organized, then rely on one of the suitable kerala tour packages from ahmedabad from tour operators.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb