India - wayanad, Kerala


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Tholpetty Wildlife Sanctuary
February 6th 2012
Published: February 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I've had lots of fun today. Firstly I tried and loved an Indian breakfast including a chickpea curry and a very spicy omelette. Then I got to spend until lunch playing with mummy, daddy, beena (mrs varnam) and the couple from Belgium, Claude and Michelle. We looked at the rabbits, chased the chickens and played with Bruno the dog. I had lots of turns on the trike and even went on the big boy swing! For a while I sat playing with some toys whilst mummy, daddy, Claude and Michelle played karam - an Indian game, where you have to flick discs into holes (a bit like pool). Mummy wasn't very good but daddy was brilliant- he won!

After lunch we went to tholpetty wildlife sanctuary. We were told that if we were very very lucky we might see a tiger - but we didn't. On the way there we saw more wild elephants in the jungle by the road. In the park we saw lots of monkeys, a REALLY big squirrel, 3 different types of deer and a huge bison. We saw some more elephants too, they were having a bath in a lake. The monkeys were my favourite.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.254s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb