The Best Destinations That a Food Lover Should Visit at Kerala


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Kochi
May 17th 2018
Published: May 17th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Food is something that keeps people connected, no matter whichever places the people belong to. In case the travellers have the zest for tasting delicious food, they can have the best time on travelling. The travellers who come from the northern part of India can have a good time travelling to the south of India for the distinctive tastes are worth trying. A traveller who comes all the way from Jaipur in the north can savour the delicacies from Kerala. The varied tastes are sure to make the Kerala tour packages from Jaipura great journey. Each district located in Kerala gifts the travellers with varied tastes, among which, the most famous places have been provided as below, where along with sightseeing, they can lump on good food.

Kochi

Kochi is one of the most happening cities located in Kerala where the travellers reach to visit various tourist spots like Fort Cochin, Mattancherry and Cherai. Alongside visiting these amazing places, the travellers can also stop for food where various famous food chains are located at the destination. In case of Biriyani crave, they can make their way to restaurants like Kayees and Jeff where amazing Mutton and chicken biriyani are served to the people. The Kuzhi Mandi that is served to the people at Al Reem is also dear to the people which are also something that the people from Jaipur will love. The vegetarians can halt at Ambiswamy and Brindhavan outlets while the ice cream lovers can make their way to Milano, Coldstone and cream stone. All the major junk food outlets like McDonald's, KFC and Pizza Hut are also located here, making it a perfect place o visit or the vacations.



Kozhikode

Calicut or Kozhikode is indeed the best food hub located in Kerala. The Kozhikode Biriyani here is considered to be the most favourite to the people due to which it is also worldly known. On taking a trip to the destination the travellers can drop a visit to few famous restaurants like Paragon and Rahmath where amazing biriyani and other food awaits the people. The SM street is also a place where the tourists should reach, where they get to taste amazing halwa which is again exclusive to the place. Mussel fry and Ice Orathi that the people get to savour from the Kozhikode beach cannot be found anywhere at Jaipur. The Sarbath that is served here is also a must drink on reaching the destination.

Alleppey



Alappuzha or Alleppey is where the travellers get to lump on some delicious seafood. The destination has the best restaurants that serve the people yummy food. The Alleppey fish curry is what the people like to have on the side of rice where the taste slides into the heart of the foodies. The prawns' fry and the famous 'Karimeen Pollichathu' are the favourite picks of the people. The spices are marinated onto the seafood making it taste delicious. The people can also have the side drink, 'today' which is again a demanded drink by the tourists.



There are so many other food items that are preferred by people where they can eat it from any part of Kerala like beef and Parotta and Kappa and Fish curry. The land is rich in food that people drool for. Hence on taking a journey through the destination, the travellers can also make their way through the cuisines that are served to the people, which will definitely leave them with a happy tummy. In short, the food lovers can definitely take a trip to Kerala where along with visiting naturistic destinations, they can eat their favourite food.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb