Kerala - the land blessed by Dionysus, the goddess of nature


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Gujarat » Surat
December 7th 2017
Published: December 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Surat is said to be one of the most beautiful lands in India which house a number of historical destinations that narrates the visitors with stories of the past. Even after being a land with a number of historical monuments and architecture structures travelers’ tour from Surat to Kerala availing different tour packages . One of the main reason for travelers from Surat to tour to Kerala is to enjoy the natural beauty and wilderness of the land which one could not enjoy being in a state like Surat. Even with beautiful monuments and heritage centers, Surat is a state that lacks greenery and wilderness, the state is one of the driest to the north with no or less greenery. A number of travel operators like Holiday Mango Travel offer and organizes a number of tour packages from such cities facilitating the travelers to enjoy the greenery and vegetation in Kerala. The tour packages that are organized focusing on travelers from such dry cities would include destinations rich in vegetation and natural beauty. Some of the best destinations that travelers from Surat and such cities could enjoy visiting are listed below.


Hill Stations: Hill stations of Kerala are one of the most visited tourist destinations in the land. Filled with natural beauty and greenery Kerala houses a number of best hill stations to the Western Ghats. Munnar, Wayanad, Kodaikanal, and Idukki are some of the well-known hill stations in Kerala. One of the main specialties of the hill stations in Kerala is the fact that most of them are filled with tea and spice plantations which adds up to the beauty of the place. The climate and the ambiance of these hill stations in Kerala is something that one could never experience in a place like Surat. These elements of the hill stations in Kerala makes the place one of the best or must-visit destination for travelers visiting the land from Surat and such states.
Forest and Waterfalls: Apart from hill stations one of the most attracting elements of Kerala is its forest, wildlife, and waterfalls. The land has a number of wildlife destinations which are spread along different cities of the state. One of the attracting features of the forest in Kerala that would fascinate the travelers from Surat is the wide verity of plant and animal species which one could never see in such cities. Some of the well-known wildlife destinations in Kerala are the Thrissur forest, Athirapilly, Vazhachal and many more. Some of the most commonly seen wild animals in these destinations are the elephant, tiger, deer, monkey and a wide verity of birds.
Backwaters: Kerala is not a land with wilderness and forest alone, the land also houses a number of complex and unique backwater destinations which exhibits the true culture and tradition of the land. The cultural treasure and beauty that the backwater destination holds in is something that the people living Surat, Jaipur and such cities to the north can never experience as all these are elements that just Kerala holds in. Some of the well-known backwater destinations in Kerala are Alleppey backwaters, Kumarakom backwaters, Cochin backwaters and much more which house unique water life and herbs.




Kerala being is a land blessed with palm-fringed beaches, complex backwaters and a number of other destinations is one of the best destinations for nature lovers, bird watchers, and photographers. Kerala would provide the travelers visiting the land from places like Surat where there is lack of nature with a visual feast that would entice them to the core.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb