No Memory !!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
March 18th 2008
Published: March 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everybody,
Me and my friend are one of those impulsive travellers, who will pack the bag and leave for the dreamland without planning too much . Somehow we have always been lucky that we did not encounter any serious problems while travelling like theft or stalking (being young females !! LOL ) , not to mention the ordeal to travel without enough money !! So on our last trip to Rajasthan ,we had this big trouble of storing pictures as we were running out of memory and did not have enough money to purchase more memory cards.Eventually we had to burn those photos to a cd/dvd from a internet cafe !! What stunned me is that though being indians and that too hindi speaking indians ,we were charged a hefty sum of 250Rs to burn the pics onto a cd !( Just like how the forigen tourists are charged )
To our dismay the story was not different anywhere else in Rajasthan , the charge is a standard 250 to 400 to burn a cd or dvd.It was ridiculous considering ,India as an IT Hub ,burning cds seemed like some "ultra mordern facitliy" which is completely new to India.
Well though we ended up emptying our pockets then, the solution i have for such a "not happening" scenario is to get the pictures stored online.I recently came across a printing website called gkvale.com, here you can store as many pictures online and get the pictures burned on a cd or get the photos printed at your convenience.One good thing is if you are living in bangalore you have the choice of paying by cash and picking up the the prints from many of the gk vale branches.Else you can pay by credit card and get any number of prints delivered at your doorstep for a shipping charge of Rs 25 ,anywhere in India.
This is something new to me and i find it very helpful. So any of you travel freaks/photo freaks are running out of memory try storing pics online !

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0206s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.6kb