Bangalore- The Melting Pot


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Bangalore, officially known as Bengaluru, rates as one of the fastest growing metropolis of the nation. Over the last two decades, Bangalore has gradually evolved from being the “Garden City” or “Pensioner’s Paradise” to the “Silicon Valley of India”. The humongous growth of IT sector in Bangalore has not only witnessed a surge of cosmopolitan population making their base in the city but has also reshaped the façade of the city to a great extent. Rated as one of the most liveable cities of India, Bangalore’s benevolent weather, its expansive parks, chic cafes, eateries and pubs all add up to make it an exciting destination for travellers.

The city has a host of sightseeing spots that include Cubbon Park, Lalbagh Botanical Park, Bannerghatta National Park and National Gallery of Modern Art. If the nuances of architecture interests you, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace and Vidhana Soudha are worth visiting. Bangalore also houses some of the famous temples and churches like ISKCON Temple, Nandi temple, Halasuru Someshwara and St. Mary’s Basilica.

In addition to business travellers, those planning for a tour of the southern states of India can make Bangalore their base as there are an array of accommodation options spanning the city.. From luxurious hotels to budget properties and guesthouses, cosmopolitan Bangalore has them all. You can take a pick from the wide range of hotels in Bangalore depending on your requirement and budget.

Luxury Hotels in Bangalore

The effervescent city of Bangalore has no dearth of luxury accommodations for those who are ready to splurge on their vacation. ITC Gardenia, The Oberoi Bengaluru, Taj MG Road, Marriott Hotel Whitefield, The Ritz Carlton, The Leela Palace, Vivanta by Taj, JW Marriott Hotel and ITC Windsor – the list is endless. These ultra-modern Bangalore hotels with polished rooms, upscale facilities, unmatched service and plush dining is sure to make your stay in the city a memorable experience.

Mid-budget Hotels in Bangalore

If you are looking for a comfortable stay in the “Silicon Valley of India”, without burning a hole in your pocket, there are a few notable options that you can choose from. A look at properties like The Rialto Hotel, Suvee Boutique Hotel, Laika Boutique Stay, Ramanashree Richmond Hotel, Casa de Bengaluru, Gokulam Grand, Rosewood International and Purple Lotus should sort your accommodation worries.

Budget Hotels in Bangalore

Have a limited budget and are worried that getting an accommodation might be a challenge in Bangalore? Shed your worries and have a look at some of the most affordable hotels in Bangalore that offer excellent service and satisfying facilities. Hotel TAP Goldcrest, UG Regal, Minerva Residency, Rathna Mahal Residency Signature Inn, Delta Regency, City Centaur International and Hotel Comfort are some of the best value-for-money properties.

Hope the above list of hotels will help you select the appropriate options suiting your budget and necessities.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.059s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb