Benz bus hire in bangalore ··Luxury benz bus rentals in bangalore ·· 09035448099


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore » Ganga Nagar
February 2nd 2016
Published: February 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to S.V.Cabs Bangalore.

Bus coach Luxury Bus Rentals Bangalore 24/7 Booking Helpline No: 09019944459 /09035448099 -,S.V.Cabs luxury cab operator, Our tariff includes a wide range of vehicle models Luxury Bus Rentals in Bangalore, S.V.Cabs luxury bus operator coach Luxury Bus Rentals in India,Scania-Volvo-Mercedes Benz Bus coach Luxury Bus Rentals Bangalore,

S.V.Cabs an experienced company and have been in the business for a long time. Thus, we understand your requirements and are well equipped to cater to it. Responsibilities such as picking you up from the airport/ railway station, and dropping back or getting you to the required destinations in the best possible way can all be undertaken at your request. As a reputed player in tourist bus hire in Bangalore, we discharge your responsibilities in the best possible manner.

The most experienced drivers who are well versed with the roads and have good communication skills are appointed who mostly doubles up as the tourist guide. With a good knowledge of the best possible routes to the destinations, you are ensured of a safe journey and with a lot of value for time.

Types of coaches

Depending on the distance and the number of people, you could hire from us the best tour bus rental in Bangalore. We have tempo travellers of 9, 12 and 15 seaters. Mini luxury coaches for a small group are also available. Besides these, our fleet also offers you 18 seater, 21 seater, 27 seater, 35 seater and 45 seater luxury coaches. There are A/c and Non A/C coaches. The amenities range from having a bathroom to all basic amenities like reclining chairs, reading lights, music systems, TVs and DVD Players.

Charter Bus Rental and Hire

A very convenient option of a hassle free travel for a a group of people is to charter a bus. Charter bus in Bangalore through us, to do away with the possible inconveniences of maintaining a group of cars and going through the logistical nightmare of getting everyone together and maintaining time schedules of an array of cars.

Chartering a bus in Bangalore proves to be much cost effective, as you don't have to shell out fuel expenses of many cars. The well-experienced driver also gives you the opportunity to sit back and relax whereas he will do the skilful navigation of the bus through the busy roads. Also there is also a feeling of being together, not having to worry about anyone being left behind. You could save a lot of time and energy by chartering a bus as the drivers are well versed in the routes and take you to the destination without any waste of time. All the logistics of travelling are taken care of by us leaving you completely free of any worries or hassles.

SV Cabs

#82/7A 4th Cross,SBM Colony

Mathikere,Bangalore-560054

E-mail info@svcabs.in,booking@svcabs.in

Mobile Nos-09019944459,09035448099

http://www.svcabs.in/luxurybuses.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb