21 seater bus hire bangalore ··21 seater minibus hire in bangalore ·· 09035448099


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore » Koramangala
February 2nd 2016
Published: February 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

21 Seater Coach Luxury Bus Rentals Bangalore 24/7 Booking Helpline No: 09019944459 / 09035448099-,S.V.Cabs luxury cab operator, Our tariff includes a wide range of vehicle models 18 Seater Coach Luxury Bus Rentals Bangalore, S.V.Cabs luxury cab operator Car Hire Bangalore, 21 Seater Coach Luxury Bus Rentals Bangalore, Car Rentals Bangalore, Rent, Car Rentals India, Car Rentals

Approach us for 21 Seater bus hire in Bangalore. You are guaranteed of the best of luxury coaches, which not only provides you smooth travel, but also provides you a lot of comfort and luxury. The 21 seater coaches can accommodate a little more than its 18 seat counterpart and thus a little more space. Some of the amenities that it provides are spacious & comfortable seats, music system, air-conditioning, ice bag, ample luggage space, white seat covers & curtains, and first aid box. We believe in providing the most memorable travel experience and hence leave no stone unturned.

The 21 seater bus hire in Bangalore promises to be a very profitable proposition. These coaches are efficient and safe. The best of comfort like A/C , reclining chairs, reading lights , ample leg space and passage space, music system TV , soothing upholstery for seats and windows and so on add to the travel experience. Technically the 21-seater A/C luxury coach gives you the Dual line brakes for safety, synchromesh gearbox for easy operation. The rear-mounted engine that is usual in the 21 seater is a great way for reducing noise and shock absorption of bumpy roads.

Mini Bus Rental in Bangalore is a thriving business and hence there is a lot of competition between different companies. We understand this fact and hence we offer competitive rates for you without compromising on the quality of coaches and the services. The best of drivers are provided so that with their local knowledge and driving expertise, you are provided of a hassle free journey.

Our Fleet

With an impressive fleet of coaches we can accommodate any client.

The various assets in our fleet are

12 Seater A/C Tempo Traveller

18 Seater A/C Luxury Coach

21 Seater A/C Luxury Coach

27 Seater A/C Luxury Coach

35 Seater A/C Luxury Coach

45 seater A/C Volvo

50 Seater Luxury Coach Bus

Benefits of choosing S.V.Cabs Coach Rental Company Bangalore

Some of the facts, you would like to know to help you choose us over others.

Experience of over fifteen years and still being one of the topmost in the industry Adhering to all safety norms and rules, whether it's the condition of the buses or the skill of the driver and other staff. The driver is always furnished with all the required documents.

The onboard staff is fluent in English, with the roads and various destinations in Bangalore so that there is no communication problem .

SV Cabs

#82/7A 4th Cross,SBM Colony

Mathikere,Bangalore-560054

E-mail info@svcabs.in,booking@svcabs.in

Mobile Nos-09019944459,09035448099

http://www.svcabs.in/luxurybuses.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb