Toyota Fortuner hire in bangalore ·· Wedding Fortuner hire in Bangalore ·· 9019944459


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore » Banashankari
January 30th 2016
Published: January 30th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Welcome to S.V.Cabs

S.V.Cabs :24/7 Booking Helpline No:09019944459/9035448099 wedding bmw car rentals In bangalore , S.V.Cabs BENZ Car Rental Service Bangalore, Car Hire in Bangalore, Toyota Fortuner Car Hire in Bangalore, wedding bmw cab rentals In bengaluru.

The one of the oldest car & Bus company with the youngest fleet of cars in Bangalore! With us, you celebrate superior quality car rental experience. To make your travel Simple and rewarding, we offer high quality service and a host of benefits to heighten your experience.

S.V.Cabs offers a wide range of young and modern fleet for business and leisure travelers. The fleet is constantly updated with the latest and best in the market. From simple meet and greet at the station or airport to long distance journeys around the country and city drives, you have the assurance that you and your guests are making the best use of your time and money. Just leave the driving to us.

S.V.Cabs is situated in Bangalore. It is a professional luxury car rental service organization, S.V.Cabs a Car proudly house a fleet of 100 cars, of the luxury and semi luxury vehicular segment. Ranging from Tata Indica,Tata Indigo,Toyota Etois,Swift Dzire, Toyota Corolla Altis,Toyota Camry,Benz E class ,BMW 5 Series,Audi A6 Luxury cars and Mercedes Benz.BMW 5 series,Audi A6,Toyota fortuner21 Seater Luxury Bus,35 Seater Luxury coach Bus,50 Seater Luxury bus.

S.V.Cabs was launched with a premium objective of offering a safe and reliable medium of travel to customers and with a vision to give a form and structure to customized solutions for various corporate client and other professions and individuals who need our service. We have focused on providing a dedicated and timely service which has helped us to create a strong base of clients all over India. We ensure passenger comfort to the minutest detail, S.V.Cabs has pulled out all the stops from bringing in the latest technology in supporting 24/7 customer service and customer support.

The best of the cars & coaches are a part of our fleet, name it and you will have it. Right from BMW, Benz,EtoisFord, Toyota Innova,Audi A6 , Toyota Fortuner,Rolls Royce Ghost,Bus Segment, 21 Seater coach, 35 Seater Luxury coach,50 Seater Bus, Mercedes Benz Bus,Volvo Bus, Scania Bus Every segment cars for every customer is available at our services 24/7.

Our services include complete travel solutions.S.V.Cabs is at your service at any time and anywhere. We have the privilege of giving you exemplary service in the luxury cars of your choice. Luxury not just in words, but in reality is that is what we really mean and we see we are constantly up to it. Our valuable customer satisfied customers is ever increasing day by day week after week.

SUV Fortuner rental Bangalore - Luxury Fortuner Car Hire Bangalore,Rent Luxurious Toyota fortuner India, Suv Toyota fortuner India,Premium Luxurious Fortuner Hire Bangalore,Book online Toyota Fortuner car for Hire,Reservation for Toyota Fortuner Car Hire in bangalore,Toyota Fortuner Cabs rentals in Bangalore

SV Cabs

#82/7A 4th Cross,SBM Colony

Mathikere,Bangalore-560054

E-mail info@svcabs.in,booking@svcabs.in

Mobile Nos-09019944459,09035448099

http://www.svcabs.in/muvs_suvs.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0634s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb