Top Resorts in Kashmir: Awesome for a comfortable stay


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Jammu & Kashmir
June 30th 2018
Published: July 2nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

When the temperature rises, people love to escape to the colder locations such as Kashmir. Known as little heaven in India, Kashmir has more than one destination such as Gulmarg and Pahalgam which offers breathtaking vistas. All you need to book or confirm your stays in Kashmir as usually you will not find all the hotel and resorts well at comfortable stays.

Here is a comprehensive list of some of the famous and reputed hotels & resorts in Kashmir:

Nedous Hotel, Gulmarg

Serving tourists from last 130 years and built in 100 acres, Nedou’s Hotel was built for the comfortable stay of the British officers in 1800s by Michael Adam Nedou. The interesting fact is that his great-grandson is still taking care of this property. The hotel attracts so many visitors every year because of its European charm and Indian hospitality. The hotel has all the facilities to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable. Guests who love to drink can enjoy a drink at the stately Hunter’s bar.

Grand Mumtaz Resorts, Pahalgam

If you are on a budget, always prefer Grand Mumtaz Resorts while looking for a stay in Pahalgam. With 122 fully furnished rooms inside, the hotel has so many luxurious facilities such as Wi-Fi connectivity, 24- hour room service, and mini bar. Dining at Grand Mumtaz Resorts is so glorious that you can also enjoy the stunning view of Lidder River while enjoying with multi-cuisine options. The noticeable point is that the hotel adjoins the main Pahalgam Golf Course.

Hotel Heevan, Pahalgam

The picturesque Lidder river in the front makes the hotel a real haven place to stay in Pahalgam. A hidden gem in Pahalgam, Hotel Heevan offers a vast array of amenities to allure a great number of tourists. The premium facilities include central heating, Wi-Fi Connectivity and a tea maker & coffee maker. The hotel’s coffee shop and an amusement park in the front are the USP of this place. A traditional Kashmiri fare at Dilkusha is also a point of fascination while staying at this hotel.

Batra Hotel, Srinagar

Located very close to the Srinagar’s Gem Dal Lake, Batra Hotel welcomes its guest in Kashmiri styled hospitality. Whether you are travelling for a business purpose or you are looking for a comfortable stay for your family, Batra Hotel has 44 rooms and suites that ensures for a comfortable stay with the amenities like Wi-Fi connectivity, centralized heating, and a private butler service. This is a hotel and multi-cuisine restaurant where you will be served with a vast array of snacks and beverages.

Grand Mumtaz Resorts, Gulmarg

Offering some of the most scenic views, snow-capped mountains, and the highest Golf Course in the world, Gulmarg is the perfect place for visiting and the hotel Grand Mumtaz Resorts with 79 fully furnished rooms is the right place for a luxurious and comfortable stay. The centralized air conditioning makes the resort comfortable with temperature. Guests can enjoy authentic Kashmiri wazwaan at the Lazeez restaurant. You can also take Gondola ride which is not far away from the resort.



Making a comfortable stay is the biggest concern while visiting someplace with your family or on a business trip. So whenever you are booking Kashmir tour packages , never forget to consider these hotels and resorts in Kashmir. For more info visit Here .


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb