pARvati Ma


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Parvati Valley
July 1st 2008
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I wana be the gods silver blessings and touch gods endearing parvati valley ....
it would feel like being the messenger between gods creations.......
i wana to bring equality between clouds and the dry earth if not equality among the humans.
..the dark clouds or should i call them overloaded people whos got a lot to share for the people who are dried up in starvation ........
i want to be welcomed with loud noise like the thunder ...bcoz i am the communicator ..i need to be heard ...the voice of thunder would reach the parched ground before i kiss it ...probably the sme way wen i kissed the person who has been a great listener to my voice . ..i would like to feel the same again .....
i want to be the one to leave colours behind ...the rainbow. ...like i hve shown my true colours to my listener ..
i want to touch all the sensitive souls who are lost in their numbness...i want them to regain the sensation of tears ..bcoz i am the Gods tears ...nd keep moving to make others smile ...there can be nothing more satisfying than to be someones source of joy ... and the beginning of repose ...I want to be the RAIN ...


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0848s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb