How to Have a Destination Wedding with the Help of a Personal Loan?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Cansaulim
October 23rd 2018
Published: October 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Destination weddings are in vogue across India. Being expensive, a personal loan for a wedding can come in handy to fund a destination wedding. However, it is important to remain within budget while using a wedding loan. Here are four great ways to cut down on your wedding expenses to a great extent.

Making a wedding as unique and memorable as possible is the ultimate aim of most couples getting married. Destination weddings are gaining popularity across the country because of that reason. However, getting married in an exotic location is expensive. A personal loan for a wedding is, therefore, the perfect way to fund a destination wedding.

When operating on a wedding loan, it is important to remember that you are working on a budget. Making sure that you do not overspend and exceed your loan amount is something that needs to be remembered while planning for and conducting the event.

Here is how you can stay within your budget and still have the wedding of your dreams with the help of a wedding loan:

1. Pick a location that is budget-friendly

Picking a location which is not too far away and offers accessible transportation; affordable hotels and lodging; and is overall a less expensive place is a good starting point. A Wedding Loan will only allow you flexibility and freedom up to the amount of money made available to you.

With Flexi Loan facility, you can borrow the amount you need from the loan limit, and pay interest only on the borrowed amount.

2. Honeymoon at the same location

Honeymoon expenses run into lakhs of rupees. If your honeymoon where you get married, you not only save on travel expenses, you also save yourself and your spouse the extra hassle of separately planning for a getaway.

When operating on a wedding loan, not spending separately on a honeymoon would help you free up your budget to take care of other expenses. You can instead use the extra money to fund an extravagant reception.

3. Get married outside the wedding season

Getting married in the peak season is always more expensive than other times of the year. You will be able to save a huge amount of money if you get married off-season. Starting from decoration to a reception spread, you will be able to shave off expenses considerably from all aspects of your wedding.

4. Choose local vendors

Opting for services from local vendors will give you the scope of exploring all your unique needs at a lower cost. Arranging decoration services locally and choosing a local catering service are a few ways to go local.

A destination wedding is a great way to make your wedding memorable. While keeping the costs under control is the icing on the cake. Availing financing is easy with Bajaj Finserv’s pre-approved offers on a range of loans.

Obtaining a personal loan with pre-approved offers is not only a process that is quick and easy, but it also eliminates the hassle of lengthy and tiresome paperwork.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.228s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb