Vespa Tour: Take a Memorable Adventure in Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Balearic Islands
December 24th 2018
Published: December 24th 2018
Edit Blog Post

If you are tired of walking on foot or are simply searching for a way to explore the city in an unusual way, Vespa tours are your must. Rent a scooter that has a GPS and will become your personal guide. Get a refreshing way to view Barcelona and escape getting overtired with Vespa.

Barcelona Vespa tour includes a Vespa scooter, a travel plan, and a full tank of gasoline so that you could go on an adventure and see the major locations. There are usually two helmets, so you are able to take your second half with you and uncover the marvelous gems of Barcelona together. There’s no necessity to spend half a day looking in the map when you can devote this time to look around. It’s impossible to get lost since the program tells you when and where to turn.

The memorable and fun experience can turn into a beautiful story. Reach the SagradaFamilia and admire Gaudi’s perfection (Gaudi Tour) or go to the beach after visiting Parc de la Cuitadela (Beach tour). In general, there are 4 main routes available. You can choose an Olympic or a Tibidaboone, too.

Vespa allows you to travel around the city at your own pace and spend as much time as you wish in the favorite spots. There will be a security lock so that you can walk a bit, too. The recordings are delivered to you automatically every time you reach a certain destination. The program tracks your location in order to do it.

There are minimum requirements for tourists which are usually being over 21 and having a driver’s license and ID. You’d better have at least some experience riding scooters or motorcycles.

What else you need to know? You can rent it for a certain period of time or for the whole day. There is usually no pick-up or drop-offs at the hotels but you can order this for some extra money. All the time you ride you’ll have the insurance (is included in the price). There are Vespa group tours, too. In addition, although the scooter has some major advised routes, you can go anywhere. It will simply adjust to yours.

This is a wonderful, fun, and quick way to see the major sights and dive into Spanish culture. Stop to take pictures in the Gothic Quarter, get some traditional food and you’ll definitely feel like a local one.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb