good times in goa


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Baga
July 22nd 2008
Published: July 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello just finished my time in Goa so i am updating my blog, didn't really get up to much apart from relaxing on the beach and a couple of nights out drinking in a nightclub in the jungle. We spent most of our time in baga at a place called seby bar and restaurant, we stayed above the restaurant in a really nice room with a balcony for really cheap. The best thing was the bar was just down stairs so we didn't have to leave the facility if we wanted a beer also they had English food on the menu which was a nice change, i treated my self to sausage mash and gravy on one of the nights. The staff where really great their as well we spent a lot of time chatting to them and having a good time and if i was to ever go back to goa i would stay their.

We had a couple of problems in goa the first me being a clumsy idiot and dropping my camera which means no photos will be with this blog yet. luckily i have just bought a new camera and the photos where saved to my memory card so they should be on here soon. On the last day mika and i went to the beach and had a bit of a crazy day when mika ended up getting stung by a jelly fish, apparently they only come in monsoon season but we went to the hospital and the treated him and within 30 minuets we was out so everything was OK in the end.

even though we had a bit of bad luck in goa i would defently go back their again very friendly laid back people and nice beaches.

just arrived in Bombay and i can't wait to leave already, not going to stay here long its too expensive and over crowded.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 7; ; mem: 1.1mb