day 8


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Anjuna Beach
November 1st 2007
Published: November 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

all met for breakfast to see enrico off. then alan, lex and me got a taxi to go go-karting. when we got there it was shut so we decided to go back to the pool till it did open. on the way back we saw an elephant so got out the taxi to take photo's. went back to the pool till 4 ish, then went karting. it was good, lots of fun, but next time i'll remember not to wear flip-flops, it's a bit tricky trying to accelarate-brake and stop them flying off all at once. after karting got showered and changed and met up to go out for dinner at alan's hotel. after that we were going to go out but one by one louise then alan then lex all went to bed. so i got talking to two other lads in the bar,dave and steve, and joined them to watch the rugby. well, we didn't really see much of it (which wasn't such a bad thing) new people starting coming back to the hotel from there night out and i met lot's of new people (a couple of girl's from birmingham, lorraine and jenny, i'll be meeting up with again. we'll be in thailand the same time so were going to the full moon party together. also we might be in sydney around the same time, so hook up again there.) everyone carried on drinking and at arond 5am we thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach for sunrise!!! i was ment to be going to see some waterfall's with alan,lex and louise but when they came down at 8 to get the taxi i was still drinking in the bar so thought it best i didn't go. i had a swim in there pool and went to bed at around 10..

Advertisement



2nd November 2007

Hooray!
Hi Simmons - started to get worried about all the mens names you kept putting down!!? Will you have a revelation when you get back!?!? Just read your latest blogs and am glad to hear you've met some females! Hooray! Sounds like you're having a great time after a decidely dodgy and miserable sounding start! Put some piccies on so we can see what its like!!! xxxx

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb