day 3


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Anjuna Beach
October 27th 2007
Published: October 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

i'm sharing the dorm with a bloke from trinadad called saleem. after unpacking i met him in munches which is right in front of the guesthouse. saleem introduced me to a lad called alan from finland who's also staying a the guesthouse. we had something to eat and i arranged to meet alan later. went for a walk to find the beach, got lost. eventualy found it and it,s really nice. about 2km long and sandy, it's a bit unclean in places but down the far end it's much better. there's a bar down there called curlies, it's realy cool. it play's good music and i sat there enjoying a drink and looking out over the sea just chillin. met back with alan after a couple of hours and with another finnish lad called toni we took a walk to another beach about 20 mins away. it was cool realy secluded, you have to walk down a cliff to get to it and there's even a little waterfall. went back to the guest house to shower and change. had something to eat then just sat in munches till late chatting over a few coffee's.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb