Born in the Brothels- India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Dadra & Nagar Haveli » Silvassa
February 21st 2013
Published: March 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

In today's modern world, there are children currently living in poverty inside the country of India, being raised into brothels.

My reaction to this video our class watched was, how horrible it is to see people living in a brothel, with many others, who are sometimes parents and do not want to see better things and oppurtunities in life for their children because of their own selfish agendas. The fact that these children are living in such places is terrible and immoral. No child of any age should be exposed to such gross ways of life.

The American woman who were going out of their way for these kids were true heroes, sacrificing their time and energy for a better cause just for the kids. I hope they can expand their efforts and be more efficient.

I believe making somewhat of a difference is very impactful for these kids, so yes I do believe their efforts were a success. I wish they had more funding from heavy pocketed philanthropists and charitites.

I do agree with what she is doing for these children but in her deleivery to these kids of getting them out of these situations need to improve, by being more efficient and better. For example, she needs to make it more emotional for the kids and their families for the amount of effort she's putting in to see these kids succeed, more results are definetily needed. She wants to see these kids succeed and put them in a better enviroment. A way to coax these children is to show how more wealthy kids live and tell them they have the same oppurtunity if they follow through in what they're doing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0908s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb