Madhopur-Rajasthan


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Chattisgarh » Raipur
February 10th 2015
Published: February 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Madhopur is a city and Municipal Corporation (Nagar Parisad) in Sawai Madhopur District, in the Indian condition of Rajasthan. It is the managerial central station of the locale.

It is home to the Ranthambore National Park and the notable Ranthambore Fort an UNESCO World Heritage Site, which exists in the national park. Sawai Madhopur is popular for its guavas, warmly known as "Madhopur guavas" in Rajasthan.The puts around Sawai Madhopur are likewise thick with verifiable remains. Sawai Madhopur have the well known national park of Ranthambore. This Park has a rich populace of wild feathered creatures and creatures including Indian tiger, which are the fundamental vacation destinations in Sawai Madhopur.



Places in Sawai Madhopur:-





Kala Gaura Bhairava Temple:-

The Kala Gaura Bhairava Temple is a special sanctuary of Sawai Madhopur is placed in the heart of the city, created by wedging out a hillock. This is one of the few sanctuaries that still practices 'tantrik kriyas'.The Kala Gaura Bhairava Temple is thought to be a heavenly place of love where the wishes and longs for the admirers work out as expected.

Kala Gaura Bhairava Temple has a place with two Bhairav siblings, Kala Bhairav and Gaura Bhairav. Their deities are set inside the fundamental sanctuary territory.



Chamatkar Temple :-

Chamatkar Temple is One of the most extraordinary journey site for Jains all affection the world, the Chamatkar Temple in Sawai Madhopur is a standout amongst the most popular Jain Temples in the city. The sanctuary is arranged just at a separation of around 2 km from the downtown area. Enthusiasts from all over are attracted to the Chamatkar Temple in light of their staunch confidence in the forces of love that can satisfy all their yearnings and goals. The Chamatkar Temple has been named so in light of various entrancing marvels that were connected to its establishment.



Ranthambore National Park:-

Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most acclaimed national stops in northern India. It is arranged in Sawai Madhopur locale of southeastern Rajasthan, around 180 km from Jaipur, which is additionally the closest air terminal. The closest town and line station is at Sawai Madhopur, around 11 km away.

Ranthambore natural life haven is celebrated for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to see these grand predators in the wilderness. Tigers can be effortlessly spotted actually amid the day Time. Great time to visit Ranthambore National park is in November and May when the way of the dry deciduous backwoods makes sightings basic. Its deciduous woods were previously a piece of the radiant wildernesses of Central India.



The Chauth Mata:-

As indicated by legend, The Chauth Mata sanctuary was fabricated by Maharaja Bhim Singh, who brought the symbol of Chauth Mata from a spot called Panchala, 15 kms from Bharwada and set it on top of the slope. The spot subsequently came to be known as Chauth Ka Bharwada. The sanctuary was based on the range. The Chauth Mata Temple additionally has a lovely icon of Lord Ganesha and Lord Bhairav in the principle region.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb