Mon tribal place In India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Chattisgarh » Raipur
November 15th 2014
Published: November 15th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Mon tribesMon tribesMon tribes

Tribal dance of Mon
The Mon are an indigenous social undertaking from Burmaliving in Mon state, in the Bago territory, the irrawady delta and with the southern edge of Thailand and Burma. They are considered as a champion among the most provoke society to stay in Southeast Asia, Mon's were responsible for the spread of Theravada in Indochina. The overall population of Burma was also influenced by the Mons just. The Mons talks the Mon language which is an Austroastic tongue.



Mon is situated at an ordinary stature of 2,148 feet. Its tallness is around 2,945 feet. Mon is at an unit of 357 km from kohima through dimapur and 280 from dimapur. Konyaks the home of the director (Anghs) was orchestrated up at the place that is known for Chen and Mon town.



Nagaland Mon is well known for their headhunting custom done years prior by the konyaks nagas. The konyaks of Mon are truly significantly intriguing tribe with a fantastically rich legacy. The konyaks were the tattoed warriors who were known for their headhunting practice. Visit to Mon zone of Nagaland is needing without embarking to the Anghs house. The spots of anghs are the best in the town they are planned with stunning woodwork and skulls.



Mon is joined with different urban districts like jorhat, dimapur and kohima. Transport associations are correspondingly accessible Dimapur and kohima to Mon. Transport associations are not accessible from jorhat to Mon you need to first reach sonari.



Dimapur to Mon- 294km



Sonari to naganimora to mon- 20 km+75 km



Sonari to mon- 65km



Kohima to mon- 368km



Puts in Mon



Longwa town It is one of the best town in Mon range. It is better than ordinary sight to see. The entire town is controlled by the Angh (head of town). A trade invigorating thing about this town is that the chief has 60 wives. The most fascinating thing about this town is it has both schools Myanmar and additionally Indian.



Naginmora- It was known as Lakhan already. The division from Mon to this spot is 58km.it is known as the passing place of Naga ruler and noticeable for its incorporating perspectives.



Veda top It is the most lifted top in the Mon zone. Brahmaputra River can be certainly seen from the most bewildering motivation behind this crest other than this there is a waterfall which gives an exceptional perspective.



To know all the more about Mon tribes please visit here

Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0164s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb