Why is a hired taxi better than auto in Patna, India?


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Bihar » Patna
January 21st 2016
Published: January 21st 2016
Edit Blog Post

The capital of Bihar - Patna is one of the largest city in eastern India that is one of the oldest continuously inhabited in the world. Erstwhile referred as Pataliputra in historic manuscripts, this city located on the banks of river Ganges, Patna also has rivers Sone, Gandak and Punpun flowing through the city, which made it sacred and fertile. Patna is one of the most famous pilgrimage centers in India where Buddhists, Hindus and Jain pilgrims from different parts of world, come and feel blessed. Patna, is the ancient seat of fine arts and have some of the best education centers where one can become enlightened. To enjoy Patna and the other pilgrimage centers around Patna namely Vaishali, Rajgir, Nalanda, Bodh Gaya etc. it is comfortable for one to book a cab service and enjoy their trip cozily than getting on road and traveling on an auto.

Here are the reasons why:
Comfort
The most common advantage of cabs is that it is extra comfortable and secured while traveling. An entire family of two adults and two children can easily accommodate in a car while in an auto maximum three adults can sit comfortably. Also for airport taxi pickups, cab facility is the best and most helpful.

Advanced booking options
Like online shopping or online ticket booking, one can book themselves a suitable and comfortable cab online. All one has to do is to visit the web portal of the cab rental services and book their request stating the number of hours/days they require the vehicle, what is the capacity and what is the type of car they are expecting etc. so that their cab is booked in advance without visiting the dealer even once. This facility is not available with autos.

Package tours
If one is looking for taxi service in Patna for local sightseeing instead of breaking the journey by hiring autos at every destination, they can easily check the option of package tours and travel operators who will send out a cab for the conducted tour. This way the cost will be even more optimized as one shall pay the fixed amount for the entire package. Also in this tour, the time constraint is followed very strictly to cover view points in one go!

Hour based rentals and overnight trips
Another advantage for the person who is looking for taxi service in Patna is to hire cabs from secured rental services on hourly basis. These cab services operate around the clock and every driver associated with this service has a valid four wheeler license and security details. These taxi services attend to different travel request like pick up, drop, wait and return. Especially overnight stay and return are facilities that one cannot get in autos. Hence taxi services are more meaningful to avail.

In the vast Patna city for quick and easy commutation, taxis are the best mode in comparison to auto rickshaw. One can hire a AC or non-AC cab based on their budget constraints for the most nominal fee. Also, when one travels along with their family, it is easy to travel in a cab rather than wait for public transportation or hire multiple auto. This saves a lot of time for a group of tourists who plan a short visit to Patna in their holidays. Thus by booking a trusted cab service, one can enjoy around Patna and its neighborhood with less physical discomfort and more happiness cum fun!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.449s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb