Left UK ................Right Turn for Hanoi


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
February 18th 2012
Published: February 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Not really going to see much of Hong Kong but thought I would let everyone know how our journey is going so far. As I know you are all missing us so much already! The Trains was on time, so that was a bit of a shock. No-one was in our queue at all at check in at Heathrow, so we were checked in, in 5 minutes. The Cathay Pacific flight took off about 20 minutes late but was very smooth. We had free drinks and the food was very good, it was a long flight and the seat's not brilliant and make bit's hurt you forget exsisted. but overall it was very good indeed. Pauline slept for an hour, I got about 5 minutes. We are now sat in the bar in Hong Kong Airport waiting our connection to Hanoi in about 3 hours time. The weather here is sort of misty/hazy and only about 17 degrees, we are sweating the locals are freezing. The beer doesn't take much getting used to...................its John Smiths!! and it aint cheap either. No funny stories as yet, but I don't expect it will be long! Catch you again later.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0645s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb